Synthetic Resins and W/B Latex
Southern Chemicals offers the monomer E-Caprolactone and its functional diols, triols and tetrols into the Synthetic Resin industry.
Organosilanes provide excellent crosslinking and coupling capability for many resin systems. More recent advances also allow their use in single pack water-based latex systems promoting cure and advanced wet and dry adhesion. Utilisation of silanes in latex systems also improves filler compatibility leading to enhanced gloss, lower viscosities and improved solvent, scrub and early water resistance. Flow, levelling and foam control agents are also available to this industry.
New generation organosilanes can be incorporated into the polymerisation process in order to impart a hydrophobic characteristic to the resultant latex. Coalescent solvents and neutralising agents are also supplied for the manufacture of polyurethane dispersions.
- 1,4 Butane Diol
- Polycaprolactone Diols, Triols and tetrols
- Polycaprolactone polymers
- Caprolactone monomer
- Anilines and toluidines (DMA, DEA, DMPT)
- Emulsifying agents
- Amine neutralising agents
- Organosilane crosslinkers
- Organosilane coupling agents
- Organosilane adhesion promoters
- Wetting, flow, levelling agents